No fuzz! No patterns! No zippers! Pure sewing fun!
Sew a simple pleated skirt in a matter of hours!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to draft a simple pleated skirt pattern using your own measurements
- The easiest and quickest route to a finished skirt
- How to construct even pleats
- How to sew joining seams
- How to finish raw edges with the zigzag stitch
- How to construct and sew a waistband
- How to make buttonholes
- How to construct a closure without a zipper
- How to sew a classic turned hem
- Plus bonus materials, like how to sew a blind hem,
- and how to add a lining to your skirt.
INSIDE THE COURSE YOU'LL FIND:
9 sewing sessions that teach you to draft and sew a simple pleated skirt
4 bonus sessions that teach you extra sewing skills to customize your skirt.
"The course gave me the confidence that I can sew everything with enough care and the help of good tutorials. It’s the perfect beginners course. And the best thing is, you can do it whenever you want to and have time."
- Geli, Outback
"I'm not really a beginner seamstress anymore, so I wasn’t sure I’d learn much, but I absolutely did! I really liked that most of the content was presented as videos. It was so hands on and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this course to others. It was so much fun!"
- Lisa-Marie, Lisa-Marie's Things
Hanna is the sewing enthusiast and DIY-addict behind Pearls & Scissors and Start Sewing Club. Pearls & Scissors is a hub for all crafters and DIY enthusiasts, who are looking for ideas, inspiration and tutorials for their creative adventures. The Start Sewing Club is a place for crafty ladies (or gents) to learn all the basics and start sewing in no-time. Hanna believes that learning should be fun and easy, and works hard to create courses that are easy to follow and fun to participate in.