IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to operate your sewing machine with confidence
- How to select the right fabric, thread, and needle for every project you make
- How to troubleshoot problems with your sewing machine
- How to sew all the basic stitches and select the right one for the task at hand
- How to measure yourself correctly for sewing success
- The most important terms in the sewing world
YOU WILL GET:
- 4 introductory sessions to guide you into the sewing world
- 9 sewing sessions with videos, photos, and pdf guides
- Ongoing support and help from the instructor
- A chance to interact with fellow classmates and find new sewing buddies
Have you been enviously looking at sewing projects online?
Are you dreaming of a self-stitched wardrobe?
Want to get rid of your fear of sewing machines?
Well, then you've come to the right place!
Hanna is the sewing enthusiast and DIY-addict behind Pearls & Scissors and Start Sewing Club. Pearls & Scissors is a hub for all crafters and DIY enthusiasts, who are looking for ideas, inspiration and tutorials for their creative adventures. The Start Sewing Club is a place for crafty ladies (or gents) to learn all the basics and start sewing in no-time. Hanna believes that learning should be fun and easy, and works hard to create courses that are easy to follow and fun to participate in.